Step #1 - Apply to attend State College of Florida
• Already a student or have applied to the College? Skp to step #2
• A few days after you apply, you will receive an email with your
SCF Connect username and password.
• You will use that username and password for Step #2.
Step #2 - Apply for an SCF Foundation Scholarship
• Use your username and password to complete scholarship general
application and scholarships that are recommended for you.
• System will match you to over 100+ scholarships based on your answers.
• You can make updates and revisions to your application after it has been
submitted until March 20, 2015.
Step #3 - Complete the FASFA Form
• You may apply to the College and for a SCF Foundation Scholarship before
your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is complete.
• You do not have to qualify for Federal Financial Aid funding in order to be
considered for a scholarship, but information obtained from FAFSA is used to
make decisions for scholarship awarded by the SCF Foundation.
• You do not have to complete a FAFSA form to qualify for merit based
If you have any questions, please email Allison Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.